The conference Dinner will be held on evening of Tuesday the 31st of March on the Rooftop of the Glenmore Hotel.
Take in the sweeping million dollar, 180 degree views of Sydney Harbour and CBD from The Glenmore’s sensational rooftop. The rooftop has long been a destination for those who would like to soak up the sun and enjoy a meal all whilst overlooking the world’s most beautiful harbour. Now with a retractable roof, the rooftop will be open rain, hail or shine so you can enjoy the view all year round.
The cost is $95 per person, and includes an deluxe menu of delicious Canapes and 3hr of quality beverages. You can purchase your ticket to this fantastic event here.
- Clyde River oysters with wasabi cream, red radish & shiso (C)
- Black bean, corn, avocado & red basil tarts (C)
- Chorizo & prawn Skewers with chimichurri & coriander (H)
- Ruby albacore tuna tartare cones with shallots & black sesame (C)
- Pork & fennel sausage rolls with tomato relish (H)
- Panko crumbed fish cakes with corn salsa & coriander (H)
- Grilled miso lamb cutlets with ginger & sesame (H)
- Beer battered white fish with chips, tartare sauce & lemon (H)
- Mini kransky dogs with jalapenos, purple cabbage & creamy spicy mayonnaise (H)
There will be a fine selection of red/white wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages included as part of the dinner.