Sunday October 22 @ St Vincent’s Institute
Are you a student, postdoc, or trainee attending the Australian Cell Cycle, DNA repair, and Telomere meeting? You’re invited to participate in a half-day education and networking event to be held immediately before the main conference!
Top 6 reasons to attend:
- Connect with other researchers who are at a similar stage in their careers as you are.
- Expand your professional network: Networking events can help you meet new people and make new connections, which could lead to future collaborations, job opportunities, or even friendships.
- An opportunity to practice communicating your research to others, which can be valuable preparation for the main meeting.
- Build confidence in yourself and your abilities.
- Meet potential collaborators: identify researchers who share similar research interests and who may be interested in collaborating on future projects.
- Have fun! Meet new people, learn new things, and engage with others who share your passion for DNA repair, the cell cycle, and telomere research.
Make sure to arrive in Melbourne a day ahead of the main conference, as this event will start at 1pm on Sunday 22 October.
More information will be coming soon!