Instructions for Poster Presentations
At the meeting venue, please be aware that the posterboards will only accommodate a poster no larger than AO size: 84 cm x 118 cm/ 33 inch x 46 inch (width x height).
Your poster will be on display throughout the meeting but you will be expected to stand near your poster during the designated poster sessions.
Instructions for Selected Oral Presentations
- The projector at the powerhouse is in 16:9 format (1920×1080 max). Please prepare your talks is this format to avoid stretching/display issues.
- Only an HDMI input is available (please bring appropriate dongles if you wish to run off your personal laptop)
Presentation Length is Selected Abstract Talks is 10min + (5min for questions). Please be advised that Session Chairs have been advised to cut short any talks that go over time. This is to ensure that we can fit in as many great talks as possible.
Length of Invited Talks is 20 min+ (5min for questions)
At the meeting venue, only a computerised projection facility is available for oral presentations, including an LCD projector, a computer, and a screen. PRESENTATIONS MUST BE MADE IN ELECTRONIC FORM (POWER POINT or PDF).
IT IS PREFERRED THAT ALL PRESENTATIONS BE LOADED ONTO THE PROVIDE LAPTOP. We will be providing a MacBookPro with Powerpoint (Office 2016 version) and Keynote (v7). Please provide your presentation to the session organiser no later than the session break prior to your talk.
It is strongly recommended that presenters save their PowerPoint / PDF presentations with True Type fonts attached. Acceptable transfer media include: USB flashdrive (memory sticks), SD memory card or USB hard drive. Authors are strongly encouraged to bring an additional electronic copy for added security against unanticipated software/hardware anomalies.
PRESENTATIONS PREPARED ON PLATFORMS OTHER THAN MAC (WINDOWS, LINUX ETC.) SHOULD BE CHECKED BY THE AUTHOR FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH THE MAC PLATFORM PRIOR TO THE PRESENTATION. No audio will be available, but animations and movies in AVI or quick time player format will be projectable.
Instructions for Selected Oral Fast Forward Presentations
- Selected Fast Forward presentations are strictly 3 min in length, 1 slide maximum with no questions.
- Unfortunately, due to time constraints, you will not have the option of using your own laptop.
- However, a 2018 MacBookPro with the latest versions of Powerpoint (v.2016) and Keynote (v.7), will be provided for all presentations
- Please provide your presentation to the session organiser no later than the session break prior to your talk